Education is a high-priority task at Gødstrup Hospital and NIDO | danmark, the hospital center for research and education in health.
- a good learning environment for students, apprentices, and hospital employees
- systematic competency development
- development of skills in patient involvement
- interdisciplinary learning, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
- simulation training.
Facts and key figures
The educational environment at Gødstrup Hospital includes:
- students and apprentices from 22 different educational institutions
- approximately 1800 students and apprentices per year
- ~30 PhD students
- 11 patient schools
- systematic competency development of all 4,400 hospital employees.